G M Monk Ltd is an electrical contractors’ firm, based in Eastbourne with a Brighton satellite office. We have been established for over 40 years and offer a range of electrical services to key client groups (local authorities, schools/academies, commercial clients, and individuals) across Sussex and Kent. We currently employ almost 40 staff to support our operations and offer a friendly and supportive environment in which our staff thrive and feel valued.
Purpose of the role
To provide maintenance and installation works to fire alarm and electrical systems in Brighton for 40 hours a week. There will be a van and phone provided for the applicant.
- Maintenance of fire alarm and electrical systems.
- Installation works for both fire and electrical sectors.
- Fault finding for both fire alarm and electrical works.
- Weekly out of hours Call out – one in 4 weeks.
You will be professional and friendly in your approach to dealing with clients and colleagues and exhibit a positive attitude towards work. You will have the ability to be organised and to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
The following criteria are all essential:
- Experience in the maintenance of fire alarm and electrical installations.
- Experience working for local authorities, educational and commercial sectors.
- Experience in installation works for both fire and electrical sectors.
- Experience in fault finding for both fire alarm and electrical works.
Information on how to apply
Please supply your CV and cover letter stating why you applied for the role and how your skills, knowledge and experience make you the ideal candidate.
Send to Kirsty Monk Kirsty.email@example.com or click the apply now button below.
Deadline for applications: 7th May 2021