Position: Contracts Manager
G M Monk Ltd is an electrical contractors’ firm, based in Eastbourne with a Brighton satellite office. We have been established for over 40 years and offer a range of electrical services to key client groups (local authorities, schools/academies, commercial clients, and individuals) across Sussex and Kent. We currently employ 48 staff to support our operations and offer a friendly and supportive environment in which our staff thrive and feel valued.
Purpose of the role
To contribute and integrate with the Company’s objectives and business plans. Ensure compliance with current standards and practices within the Electrical Industry. To independently manage works within the section. Duties will consist of the following areas:
- School & Council Portfolio (20%)
- Commercial Clients (80%)
- Qualified Electrician as standard with City & Guilds 2391
- Updated to 18th Edition
- BS 2394 & BS 2395 Testing & Installation qualified
- Committed to building an effective team.
- Strong communicator
- Ability to relate well to others
- A ‘Peoples Person’ who is able to communicate well with new people in different situations
- Proven organisation skills with the ability to project plan effectively.
- Competent user of IT with a willingness to utilise new software.
- Full, clean or near clean, UK Driver’s License.
- Competent writer of quotations & proposals.
- Ability to manage resources effectively to achieve the delivery of projects to time and budget.
Please supply your CV and cover letter stating why you applied for the role and how your skills, knowledge and experience makes you the ideal candidate.
Send to Kirsty Monk Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org