In recent years the standards for Emergency Lighting has changed and G M Monk work to the BS5526-1: 2016. Emergency Lighting is a vital maintenance service for our commercial clients, ensuring that they are sufficiently covered in the case of an electrical power cut and the emergency lighting is required.
As part of our emergency lighting service we also offer verifications of sites to ascertain the need and type of lighting required, along with regular quarterly and annual maintenance visits.
Any maintenance carry out is followed with certification and new installations can be designed to meet the required standards with log books, photometric data and drawings all provided to our clients.
Our in house team are able to discuss your technical requirements and offer you ongoing advice and guidance. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- « Back Services
- Electrical Maintenance and Reactive Services
- Electrical Installations
- Emergency Lighting – Design and Maintenance
- Fire Alarm and Security
- LED Lighting Design
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Design, Consultancy and Project Management
- Electrical Inspection, Testing and Thermal Imaginary
- Home Automation, Lutron and Nest Installers